Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

January Color Challenge reminder

Hi Everyone!

I am here today to remind everyone about our January Color Challenge that is still going! We have loved seeing all the entries so far and would love to see even more!


Here is another look at the card I made.


I used a variety of different papers to match the blues in the picture. These colors remind me of winter. I have a family member with a birthday in January, so I thought this would be a perfect birthday card for her!

I loved the "Fun Coffee Cup" (Item #H278) which I stamped in black ink and then colored in with a variety of grey and blue Copic markers. I added the "Triple Birthday Wish" sentiment (Item #D513) in Soft Navy ink. For the "whipped top" I just swirled around some white acrylic paint on top and then sprinkled some glitter over it. Once that was all dry, I add some light blue stickles for just a bit of extra fun!

We have a great prize package available for a lucky winner as well!


Have a great day and happy creating!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...