Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Guest Designer: Janice

Good morning all. Our April Guest Designer Janice Melton is joining us today with an lovely Mother's Day card!


Here's what Janice has to say ...

For my card today I have used the beautiful Spring Floral Jars (G363). I heat embossed the image in White on Kraft cardstock and colored it with my Copics. Found this lacy paper in my stash and thought it went perfectly with this image, paired it with some Gingham and twine. Finished it off with some pearls. The Happy Mother’s Day sentiment (B190) is also heat embossed but in Black so that it stands out more. Thanks again for letting me share my cards with you'll this month!

Such a beautiful card! I love the embossing on craft cardstock, along with her coloring and design with the lovely lacy paper. Janice did an amazing job! Make sure you stop by Janice's Blog to leave her some love!

Our Great Impressions April Challenge is live! Hop on over for all of the details, and join in the FUN! We can't wait to see what you create this month!

2 comments :

Patti J said...

What a lovely card!!! Beautifully done - thanks for sharing!

Cara said...

Wonderful card. Love the layout and colors.
Thanks for sharing!
(Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...